The next Lund info session is Thursday, Feb. 28th, 3pm-4pm, in Room 265.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suffolk University Law School’s four-week program in Lund, Sweden (June 21 – July 15, 2013), is a rare educational opportunity that allows students to spend a portion of the summer studying international and comparative law in a foreign setting.
• Friday, June 21, to Monday, July 15, 2013
• Intensive 15-day schedule of classes and extracurricular, academic, and social activities.
• Visits to both the Swedish District Court and Swedish Appeals Court, with the opportunity to meet and socialize with Swedish law students, faculty, judges and administrators.
• Courses offered include: Comparative Health Law, International Business Transactions, International Human Rights, and Persuasive Legal Writing in a Global Context
• Approximately 40-50 students will be enrolled in the program. Of this number, approximately 10 will be advanced, specially selected students by the University of Lund law faculty and between two to four will be from U.S. law schools other than Suffolk.
• Founded nearly 350 years ago
• Recognized as one of the foremost academic institutions in the world (#89 University in the World in 2010-11 according to Thomson Reuters)
Lund in a Nutshell
• Ideal European university town, full of medieval architecture and surrounded by green hills
• The New York Times calls Lund “A College Town with a Bit of Viking Mayhem”
• Only 40 minute train ride from Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark