This page highlights Law Library services available to support law faculty teaching, research, and scholarship.
- To place class materials on Reserve, borrow materials from the library, or request photocopying, contact the Circulation/Reserve staff at x8177.
- To place materials on Electronic Reserve, contact Susan Sweetgall at x8774.
- The library can obtain books or copies of articles that we do not have in our collection through inter-library loan. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for receipt of the material.
- Reference services are available by calling the Reference Desk at x8516 or Susan Sweetgall at x8774. Reference assistance is also available by e-mail at email@example.com. A reference librarian will respond to an e-mail request within 24 hours.
- Research services include preparing bibliographies and research guides, and presenting classroom lectures on the use of legal research materials. For research requests, contact Susan Sweetgall (x8774).
- Training is available on Lexis, Westlaw and other licensed databases for faculty and their research assistants. To request training on any of these services, contact Susan Sweetgall (x8774).
- To view account activity and request new material, sign into the secure Faculty Portal and click Book Allotment in the list on the left. (Use the same username and password that allow you to log in to your computer on campus.)
- You can also request materials and get information about your account by contacting Bryan Petit (x8178).
- Past law school exams can be posted on the library Web site. Contact Rick Buckingham, Electronic Services & Legal Reference Librarian, for assistance.
RESOURCES ON THE WEB
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact:
Ellen Delaney, Reference Librarian.
Last Updated: July 24, 2012