ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY PROJECT REQUEST FORM
The Office of Academic Technology is here to help solve your technology problems.
If you have a project that could benefit by applying a technology solution, please take
a moment to complete the form below so we can assess and implement your project. However,
before you fill out the form, take some time to think about what it is you want to accomplish. Write
it down, sketch it out if that helps, and think about it some more.
Some steps to help you analyze your project request:
- How does your current process work, or is this a new process you want to implement?
- Are there any costs to be incurred, e.g. consulting, additional staffing, hardware,
software, etc.? And can these costs be fulfilled from existing budgets, or will additional
funding be required
- What is the timeline? Is there enough time to assess, plan, and complete the project
- What are the long term goals of this project and how does it integrate with other
processes in your department?
- What is the business justification or value of this project for the school?
- What are your expectations and commitment to this project?
Please fill out all fields in the form below.